Velosys is a participant in the Government Services Administration Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) for Information Technology Professional Services and the U.S. Navy's SeaPort Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG) platform. Participation in these contract vehicles allows federal, state, and local government agencies and the Navy to purchase a range of IT professional services from Velosys easily and efficiently.
GSA MAS IT Schedule
MAS is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government and allows for federal, state, and local government agencies to purchase a range of IT professional services from Velosys easily and efficiently.
SIN 541370GEO: Earth Observation Solutions
SIN 132-51: Information Technology Professional Services
- Enterprise Application Development and Integration
- Enterprise Architecture Support
- Database Development
- Electronic Content Management
- Software Application Development
- GIS Analysis
- Website Design, Integration, and Migration
- Project Management
GSA Contract Number: GS-35F-605GA
Performance Period: 8/9/2017 – 8/8/2022
The Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services in areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management.
Engineering and Program Management Services
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT)Support
- Computer Systems Analysis
SeaPort-NxG Contract Number: N0017821D9436
Awarded July 2021
Velosys is proud to support the United States Government and Department of the Navy as a prime under these contracts.
For more information on partnering with Velosys, please contact us: email@example.com